Follow several Michiana women who are ready to improve their health with the Go Red BetterU Heart Healthy Makeover Challenge. They will address their unique health obstacles as they take the 12-week challenge. By using BetterU, a free online tool that provides resources and tools, and receiving support from a team of experts, the women will be on their way to leading longer, healthier lives. Why not join BetterU today so you, too, can become a BetterU!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ok, so my hubby and I decided to have "treats" for Super Bowl...I made homemade Spaetzle to go with our Pork Roast and giant salads and Homemade PB cookies.  I had one serving of Spaetzle (we are doing the low carb thing BTW) and only one PB cookie!  Yay Me!  I bought Doritos for my "treat" and I am happy to say I didn't even eat a whole serving...just didn't taste quite as I had anticipated...anti-climactic really.  I am thrilled!  I had actually wanted Hot Fries but the store we were at doesn't carry them...Whew!  I would've had to work harder versus the Hot Fries, but all in all I'm calling it a success. Still lost weight too!  Total down since Jan 2 = 22lbs!  Yay! 

Keep plugging away BetterU'ers!  U R worth it!  Jenny

1 comment:

Janet said...

Way to go Jenny!!! Keep up your hard work. I am finding, like you, that foods I would normally "want" to eat, just don't taste good enought to be worth it. Good Luck this week!